<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/plusone.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar.g?targetBlogID\x3d6645817828584693408\x26blogName\x3dAfifah+Dana\x26publishMode\x3dPUBLISH_MODE_BLOGSPOT\x26navbarType\x3dBLUE\x26layoutType\x3dCLASSIC\x26searchRoot\x3dhttp://afifahdana.blogspot.com/search\x26blogLocale\x3den\x26v\x3d2\x26homepageUrl\x3dhttp://afifahdana.blogspot.com/\x26vt\x3d4294995354746095854', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>

Oh hello. I am Afifah Dana and I am 24. Yes! you are someone in front of my screen stalking me.
University Kuala Lumpur
Bach. of Engineering Technology in Networking System.


Wednesday, August 29, 2012
Selamat Hari Raya Aidil Adha 2012

Hi! Good Day!


Its been a long time I'm not updating this blog. There's some people keep inbox me to update this blog. I be like, No. Time. Lazy. No Mood. :3



As usual, on Hari Raya, I will went for a Raya Photo shoot with my friends during the evening. So, there you are. Oh ya, btw let me tell you a lil bit about my Hari raya Routine. 



I will wake up and take a shower. Wearing my new Baju Raya. Imma simple person, mostly i'm only wearing a normal Baju Kurung for Hari Raya. Oh, this raya we are not complete as one family. Cause my elder sister is still abroad struggling her studies at New Zealand. 



Then we one family will perform a Sunat Hari Raya Praying at any Masjid which not packed. After finish, we come back home and start eating so much. HA HA HA. Then we will waiting for a neighbors  for coming and collect money. :D When no more visitor, its our turn to visit others. Friends, family, neighbors. And we also exchange food too. Happy Tummy then. 

Then we back home tiredly and continue eating. Eating and still eating. Hari Raya is about eating and happiness. Because I like to eat. HAHA. Then, as a routine, here is my picture celebrating Hari Raya.






thanks for the photo guys.
location; marina islands


love,dana